Our school follows state board of school examination syllabus at Higher secondary level based on State council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT). The syllabus is based on National Curricular Framework 2005 to shift learning from rote method. It also enriches students beyond the textbooks besides connecting knowledge to life outside the school.
At secondary level we follow Samacheer Kalvi (or) Equitable education system which paves the way for quality education to all children without any discrimination based on their economic, social or cultural background.
We follow continuous and comprehensive Evaluation system (CCE) at primary and middle school level that covers all aspects of students’ development. This system emphasizes two fold objectives, Continuity in evaluation and Assessment of broad based learning.
* To avert the negative impact of conventional learning methodology like conditional thinking and loss of creativity, our school employs several high-tech teaching methods like Karadipath, E-Block, Vedic Math & ILM reinforcement classes for the students of different grades. A perpetual assessment of students’ progress in acquiring various skills is done through assigning project works and organizing learning festivals.
* NEET/ JEE/ IIT coaching classes are available at incredibly low fee in order to promote integrated learning for aspirants to take on competitive examinations.
* Students of classes 1 to VIII are given Hindi as third language.
* Inspiration in athletics is instilled in children by giving access to Silambam, Archery, rifle shooting, Rope skipping, Table tennis, Tennis, lawn tennis, Kung-Fu, Gymnastics, Western and classical Dances, Arts & Crafts, karate, skating etc. besides invoking interest in Music by letting them opt for learning various Musical instruments and vocal music.
* We inculcate service mindedness in students by assorting them in service schemes like JRC, Scout etc which also kindle their high self esteem, courage and discipline to excel in all walks of life .
The Academic year commences from April to March as per Govt.Educational norms. Sessions ending Examination will end by March. The new session starts from first week of April.
The curriculum is structured in a manner that keeps the child in touch with the ever-changing world trends, right from the junior level to the senior level.
We constantly revamp, reinvent and evaluate the classroom and teaching strategy to create the most appropriate education that your child deserves. The study program for all learning levels is unique because it is a blend of the finest teaching methodologies.
A thematic approach is designed to simulate the children through various interactive sessions and activities.
JEE/IIT/NEET foundation curriculum is rendered to lead the students towards success path through Our Vijay Ace Academy.
JEE/IIT/NEET entrance based coaching is rendered as integrated class room programme through Our Vijay Ace Academy
(Why?) To meet the global requirements in the future.
(How?) Exclusively appointed and well experienced faculties.
(What?) NTSE,KVPY,NEET,JEE Mains &Advance,NATA,NIFT,CLAT, and other global competitive examinations such as Olympiads in all subjects.